Re: [XHR] chunked

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:15:32 +0200
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Wenbo Zhu <wenboz@google.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Travis Leithead
<travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
> It hasn't been updated in a while, but we're still keen on seeing it move forward AFAIK:
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm

Cool. I can integrate the relevant bits into XMLHttpRequest. Do I
understand it correctly that it does not allow for streaming data
towards the server? It seems to just copy the data from the Stream
object that it currently represents and that's that. Is that really
what we want here?

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/