Some issues with undo manager specification text

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:00:04 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I was looking at
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/undomanager/raw-file/tip/undomanager.html and ran
into some issues:

1)  No mention of where feedback should be sent.  I have friends in high
IRC places, so I _think_ I found the right venue, but in general there
should just be a mailto: link in the spec near the beginning.

2)  UndoManager is not written in WebIDL (uses "in" for example).

3)  DOMTransaction should presumably be a callback interface.

4)  The callbacks on DOMTransaction should probably have more
restrictive signatures than Function.  In particular, Function says
nothing about what arguments are passed.  At a guess, these should all
be something like:

   callback TransactionAction = void ();

instead of Function.

-Boris