Re: CfC: publish FPWD of DOM Parsing and Serialization; deadline Sept 11

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:57:00 +0200, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/04/2012 07:06 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> This is a Call for Consensus to publish a First Public Working Draft of
>> the DOM Parsing and Serialization spec using the following ED as the
>> basis <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/innerhtml/raw-file/tip/index.html>.
>
> Sorry I missed the deadline; I lost track of this CfC. Given the
> standing W3C policy against forking specifications, I object to
> publishing this fork.
>
> Ms2ger

Hi Ms2ger,

the chairs and team have discussed your objection.

It is procedural, not technical.

The W3C Process and license have been available to the general public and
working group since before the work was taken on under the existing
process.

We have therefore decided to publish, according to the public expectations
agreed on as the Working Group charter.

Cheers

Chaals