Standards for Web applications on mobile devices: August 2012 updates

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 10:13:43 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi all,

The time of my quarterly release of “Standards for Web
Applications on Mobile” has come again; the
August 2012 edition of the document is now available at:
http://www.w3.org/2012/08/mobile-web-app-state/

I have also created a URI where the latest version of that document will
be available from now on: http://www.w3.org/Mobile/mobile-web-app-state/

It incorporates all the changes that have taken place on the
various relevant specs and groups since May 2012 (incl 1 Rec, 1 Proposed
Rec, 3 CR, 8 FPWD, 1 LC, 2 new charters).

That document is extracted from the equivalent page in the W3C wiki
where contributions from others are welcomed as always:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Standards_for_Web_Applications_on_Mobile

I'm planning to run another update of that document end of November.
Feedback is as always very welcomed.

Dom