Re: Sync API for workers

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:34:10 -0400
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On 9/4/12 5:23 AM, David Bruant wrote:
> Also, I wish the demand came from the people who do work on Emscripten
> or Mandreel

As far as I know, what Jonas is saying about Emscripten did come from
the Emscripten folks.  I've certainly seen them say it in bugs in the
recent past.  No guessing involved on our part there.

> But I can't recall having read such a message yet.

Maybe it's because the barrier to posting on standards list is pretty
high?  Starting with the requirement to subscribe to a high-traffic
list.  Some people may decide they don't have time to deal with that.

-Boris