TPAC f2f 29/30 oct: attendance / remote dial-in

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:49:57 +0200
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

please remember to register for TPAC[1]. If you are a member of the group,
please say you are attending as a member, and then do not say you will
also attend as an observer.

If you would like to dial in, please let the chairs and staff contacts
know, and say which topics you would like to discuss and what times are
best for you. We will cancel our request for this facility (since it is
not cheap to hold it "on spec") if we do not have confirmed requests for
it before 1 October.

We are also interested in building an agenda - please add topics you want
on the agenda to
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/TPAC2012Meeting#Potential_Topics (or in
email to this list).

cheers