+++++

From: EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA <efc@tid.es>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:48:49 +0200
To: "public-webapps (public-webapps@w3.org)" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: "bs3131@att.com" <bs3131@att.com>
Hi all,

Bryan Sullivan and myself have been working together on updating the Push API draft based upon feedback received and the work being driven by Mozilla and Telefonica to build a Push solution for Firefox OS (B2G).

You can find it at: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/default/index.html

This update does not intend to address yet each and every comment received, as some may deserve further discussions, but we think is a good step forward. We are looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Thanks and regards,
Eduardo Fullea
Telefonica Digital

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: