[webcomponents]-ish: Visibility of work in Bugzilla

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:36:44 -0700
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Folks,

Several peeps now mentioned to me that the visibility of work in
Bugzilla is not very high: a special step of watching an email is
required to get all the updates in real time. I do make the regular
update posts (as you may have noticed), but those are somewhat
post-factum, and don't have the same feel of immediacy.

I was wondering what we could do to mitigate the visibility issue.

One idea is to do the same thing HTML WG did and spam public-webapps
with all bug updates. This may get a bit noisy, because from my own
experience, I know I can generate quite a bit of traffic by simply
triaging issues.

Another idea is to have a separate mailing list for this. At least,
there will be some opt-in step that will give other
public-webapps-nauts at choice.

WDYT?

:DG<