working on a project that might be of interest - p2p collaboration webapp

From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:50:29 -0400
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
The recent post about drag & drop web apps identifies some capabilities
that are critical to an application I'm working on - essentially a
peer-to-peer document sharing tool that doesn't rely on a central
server.  Essentially single-page wikis, saved locally, that synchronize
with each other using a p2p protocol.  It's a follow-on to some
sponsored work I was doing for the Army - now trying to generalize and
open source it.

If you're interested