Re: [IndexedDB] Problems unprefixing IndexedDB

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:13:39 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:22:48 +0200, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 8/9/12 9:10 AM, Odin Hørthe Omdal wrote:
>> We will get this specific IDB problem too
> Will you?  In my testing, Opera seemed to put Window properties directly
> on the global, not on the global's prototype, unlike other DOM objects...

Oh yeah, you're totally correct. Sorry for breaking the 'tubes :-(

Since everything else is directly on the global I guess it's not really
easy for us to do the right thing. At least not only for IndexedDB, and
_at least_ not when the incentive actually goes the other way around.

Sorry for leaving you out in the cold on this one.

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com