Re: Lazy Blob

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Glenn Adams wrote:

> I was referring to
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JulSep/0264.html
>
> While that message does not specifically refer to a full-duplex comm
> path, it states the general problem in terms of "It is increasingly
> common that data may flow from a server to an in-browser page, that may
> then pass that data on to another in-browser page (typically running at
> a different origin). In a many cases, such data will be captured as
> Blobs."

Ah, sorry, I probably still haven't explained the term "use case"
properly. :-(

The above isn't a use case, it's a description of an architectural design,
the first step towards the description of a solution.

What I'm trying to understand is the underlying _problem_ that the
technology is trying to solve. Something like "I want to be able to sell
plane tickets for people to go on holiday", say. Or "I want to provide a
service to users that lets them merge data from a medical drugs database
and a patient database, without giving me their credentials to those
databases". Or some such. I don't know exactly what the use case here
would be, hence my questions.