Re: Lazy Blob

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:36:58 +0200
Cc: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
On Aug 1, 2012, at 22:13 , Glenn Adams wrote:
> The subject line says Lazy Blob, not Lazy Blob and XHR. For the record, I will object to a LazyBlob solution that is tied solely to XHR, so deal with it now rather than later.

Objections need to be built on something — just objecting for the fun of it does not carry some weight. Up to this point, you have provided no real world use case that requires the feature you propose and your sole justification for the whole subthread is that you don't like the idea.

As far as I'm concerned, barring the introduction of better arguments the objection is dealt with hic et nunc.