Re: Lazy Blob

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 04:44:04 +0000 (UTC)
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, Glenn Adams wrote:

> Of course, implementers are free to ignore whatever they want, but last
> time I checked, the W3C was a consensus based standards organization
> which means agreement needs to be reached on what specs go out the door
> and what are in those specs.

Doesn't really matter what's in the specs going "out the door" if it's not
what's implemented...

I don't really care about the XHR side of this (happy to let Anne figure
that out), but since WebSockets was mentioned: what's the use case that
involves Web Socket? I don't really understand what problem we're trying
to solve here.