Re: [whatwg] allowfullscreen vs sandbox="allow-fullscreen", and mimicking for pointer lock

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:33:50 -0700
To: Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com>
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Jer Noble <jer.noble@apple.com>, whatwg <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>, "Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org>, annevk@annevk.nl
It's not clear to me from the spec how the allowfullscreen attribute
works.  It appears to be mentioned only in the security and privacy
considerations section.  For example, suppose I have three frames:

Main frame: a.html
  -> <iframe src="b.html">
    -> <iframe src="c.html" allowfullscreen>

Can c.html go full screen?  Where is that specified?

Adam