[widgets] Request to publish is P&C as Proposed Edited Recommendation

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:27:35 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Cc: Barstow Arthur <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Earlier this year I corrected a bunch of things in P&C (see [errata]), so I think it would be good to republish the spec. Also, with the name of the spec still being cited as an "issue", I've changed the name of the specification to "Packaged Web Apps (Widgets) - Packaging and XML Configuration". Hopefully that new coat of paint will stick to the bikeshed. I would kindly request a CFC to republish.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres