Re: [IndexedDB] The sync API

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:38:39 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 03:13:22 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> What part of the sync spec is out-of-date?

It's just so many small things all over the place. I haven't been
keeping any track. Quite a few copy-pasta errors, and a few inevitable
typos. IIRC even the main async part has a few typos left that I have not
kept good track of, but I believe they're still there.

I'll write them down next time I see them.

> Given how close we are to being "done" with the spec, and that as far
> as I can tell the sync section is functional, I'd rather keep the sync
> section working for the last few remaining edits we are doing so that
> we can bring it back even if it doesn't make the final Rec status in
> v1.

Oh, I was not proposing to remove it forever. Just hide it a bit until
someone actually wants to have a look. Well, it's really not that
important. I can add some UserCSS to Opera and hide it on my side until
I'm interested to look at it again.
--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com