[selectors-api] RfC: LCWD of Selectors API Level 1; deadline July 19

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:15:16 +0800
To: WebApps Working Group <public-webapps@w3.org>
CC: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Sorry for my late comment.

While I think it's fine to publish LCWD Selectors API as it is, it would
be nice if it can address my comment in [1]. By "address", I mean either
define the desired behavior or explicitly mark it as undefined (which I
think is better than not saying anything because an explicit "undefined"
tells a spec reader that relevant discussions can be found in the list).

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/thread#msg518

Cheers,
Kenny