Re: CfC: publish Candidate Recommendation of Web Sockets API; deadline July 18

On 7/12/12 8:06 AM, ext Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2012-07-12 13:47, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> I agree with Hixie that ideally the fix would apply to the original
>> source rather than 1-off versions in dev.w3. However, if that isn't
>> worked out, I will apply Julian's patch to the CR version.
>
> Sounds good.

FYI, your patch was applied to this document that will be used as the
basis for the CR
<http://dev.w3.org/html5/websockets/publish/CR-websockets-Aug-2012.html>.

> What do we do about the normative reference to a non-W3C-part of the
> WhatWG spec? ("decoded as UTF-8, with error handling")

What about using <http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/single-page.html#utf-8>?

-Thanks, AB