Re: [UndoManager] Re-introduce DOMTransaction interface?

Another thing to consider if we add DOMTransaction back in is that you now
need to specifiy what happens in more cases, e.g.:
-call transact on the same DOMTransaction twice
-call transact on a DOMTransaction then modify undo/redo listeners

These are solvable problems, but are just more complicated than using a
dictionary. I really see no point in adding DOMTransaction back. If you
want, you could make transact just take the arguments you want
DOMTransaction to take. Then of course, you end up in the case of needing a
bunch of optional arguments due to automatic vs. manual transactions, which
leads us back to using a dictionary.

An alternative interface I'd be happy with would be transact(String label,
Dictionary optionalArguments) since label is always required.