Re: [UndoManager] Re-introduce DOMTransaction interface?

http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Traversal-Range/traversal.html#Traversal-NodeFilter
> >> (the acceptNode function).
> >>
> >> Or was the point about having multiple callback functions?
> >
> > Precisely about having multiple callback functions.
> >
> > Also to respond to some of earlier comments, I don't think most web
> > developers think of passing objects when adding event listeners.
>
> Why does having one callback function rather than two make
> implementation harder?

Because we can implement it as a special event listener.

But the difficulty in implementing it correctly in WebKit isn't main point.
The inconsistency with other DOM API is.

- Ryosuke