Re: [UndoManager] Re-introduce DOMTransaction interface?

Btw, is there something unique with UndoManager which causes implementation problems in WebKit?
There are plenty of other APIs not using eventlisteners which take JS callbacks: setTimeout, requestAnimationFrame,
Google's File System API, PeerConnection ... Why aren't those causing problems?

We shouldn't change the UndoManager API because of implementation issues, but if event based API ends up being better.