Re: [xhr] statusText is underdefined

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:46:45 -0600
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
Is this really a problem? HTTP defines the form and encoding of the status
text, and WebIDL/ES defines the form and encoding of DOMString. Adding an
explicit conversion definition seems redundant and overspecified. I would
argue the same for all other cases in the spec where it calls out an
explicit (and unnecessary) conversion.