Re: StreamBuilder threshold

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Feras Moussa <ferasm@microsoft.com> wrote:

> This isn't clear from the spec (And I've made a note to clarify it) but
> URLs for
>  streams should be one time use URLs (once used it should be automatically
> revoked).

Is it always possible to define that in a sane way?

For example, what if you write
  var url = createObjectURL(stream);
  element.innerHTML = "<video src='" + url + "'></video><video src='" + url
+ "'></video>";
or
  var url = createObjectURL(stream);
  document.getElementsByTagName("style")[0].textContent =
    "body, div { background:url(" + url + "); }";

Basically I don't think "the exact moment a URL is used" is a well-defined
concept in our current specs.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]