Call for Agenda Topics: May 1-2 f2f meeting; Registration deadline April 16

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:13:54 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

I created a meeting page for our May 1-2 f2f meeting at a Microsoft
facility in the Silicon Valley
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/May2012F2FMeeting>.

Participants must register for this meeting via
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/webappshtml-s2012--meeting/> and the
deadline for registration is April 16.

As we have done with our previous f2f meetings, I propose a mixture of
pre-determined topics and topics agreed at the meeting. As such, please
consider this as a call for agenda topics and if so desired, include a
proposed day + time slot for the topic.

Since WebApps' revised charter
<http://www.w3.org/2012/03/webapps-proposed-charter.html> should be
formally approved by the meeting, I think we should consider all of our
new specs as potential candidates for agenda topics.

-Thanks, ArtB