Re: [DOM4] NodeList should be deprecated

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:44:16 +1100
To: Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
CC: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Adam Klein <adamk@chromium.org>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@chromium.org>
Ojan Vafai:
> We should make static NodeList inherit from Array though so that you can
> do regular array operations on it.

Web IDL has the means to make (all) NodeList objects inherit from Array
by annotating them with [ArrayClass], if we want to do that.