Re: [DOM4] NodeList should be deprecated

Upon further thought, I take this suggestion back. Static NodeList as it
currently exists is just an underpowered array, but that doesn't mean
that's what it always has to be. In the future, we should add methods to
NodeList that operate on Nodes, e.g. add a remove method to NodeList that
call remove on all the Nodes in the NodeList. Also, in theory, browser may
be able to optimize common cases of NodeLists (e.g. cache frequently
accessed NodeLists).

We should make static NodeList inherit from Array though so that you can do
regular array operations on it.