Re: Bug Tracking for the File* specs

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:16:45 -0500
To: ext Steve VanDeBogart <vandebo@google.com>
CC: Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>, public-webapps@w3.org, ext Bronislav Klučka <Bronislav.Klucka@bauglir.com>
Steve, All - FYI, Mike created new Bugz components for Erics two File
API specs so please use Bugzill for those two specs going forward [1].

The Tracker components for those two specs still exist and we will
delete them if/when we can.

[1]
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=WebAppsWG>.