Re: Bug Tracking for the File* specs

Steve, All - FYI, Mike created new Bugz components for Erics two File
API specs so please use Bugzill for those two specs going forward [1].

The Tracker components for those two specs still exist and we will
delete them if/when we can.

[1]
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=WebAppsWG>.