[fileapi] timing of readyState changes vs. events

From: Eric U <ericu@google.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:56:37 -0800
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Arun Ranganathan <aranganathan@mozilla.com>
In the readAsText in the latest draft [1] I see that readyState gets
set to done "When the blob has been read into memory fully".
I see that elsewhere in the progress notification description, "When
the data from the blob has been completely read into memory, queue a
task to fire a progress event called load".  So readyState changes
separately from the sending of that progress event, since one is
direct and the other queued, and script could observe the state in
between.

In the discussion at [2] we arranged to avoid that for FileWriter.  We
should do the same for FileReader.

	Eric

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010OctDec/0912.html