[xhr] remove readystatechange event fired while invoking async send()?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:40:26 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
In step eight of the send() method a substep fires a readystatechange
event while the state of the object does not actually change. Internet
Explorer and Firefox implement this, Safari, Chrome, and Opera do not. It
would be somewhat cleaner if we remove it as then readyState would go
1,2,3,4 rather than 1,1,2,3,4. And it seems we can remove it given that in
six years nobody felt the need to become interoperable on this.

Objections?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/