[testsuites] WebSocket support on w3c-test.org

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:14:50 +0900
To: public-webapps@w3.org
We now have initial WebSocket server support set up on w3c-test.org. Simple
demo here:

The server support uses pywebsocket, so if you have server components of
WebSocket test cases written in Python, we can host them under

If anybody's interested in actually trying that right now, and you have
*_wsh.py handlers you'd like to have installed, we can work on getting
something set up to facilitate it.

Michael[tm] Smith http://people.w3.org/mike/+