[testsuites] WebSocket support on w3c-test.org

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:14:50 +0900
To: public-webapps@w3.org
We now have initial WebSocket server support set up on w3c-test.org. Simple
demo here:

  http://w3c-test.org/demo/console.html

The server support uses pywebsocket, so if you have server components of
WebSocket test cases written in Python, we can host them under
http://www.w3c-test.org/ws/

If anybody's interested in actually trying that right now, and you have
*_wsh.py handlers you'd like to have installed, we can work on getting
something set up to facilitate it.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith http://people.w3.org/mike/+