Re: [Clipboard] checking if implementation allows reading/writing a given type to the OS clipboard

Does this include an ability for a page to say that a media-type is supported?
(does it not appear natural?)

I won't brag about native type names.
I still find they're good but they're really not well ruled so it's ok.

paul