Re: CG for Speech JavaScript API

CG sounds good, but I agree that the technical aspects of speech are not a good match for the webapps mailing list.

This topic is heavy in linguistics; other work in web apps is not.

I'd like to feel free to explore IPA, code switching, grammar; voicexml, a whole group of topics not particularly relevant to the webapps mailing list.

I will certainly post threads to webapps when appropriate. The API hooks for webkitspeech; the applicability of speech to the IME API-- those I will post to webapps when they are mature.

But most of the issues around speech are not issues that I'd bring up in webapps.

-Charles