Re: Synchronous postMessage for Workers?

On 2/14/12 2:02 AM, ext David Bruant wrote:
> Le 13/02/2012 20:44, Ian Hickson a écrit :
>> Should we just tell authors to get used to the async style?
> I think we should. More constructs are coming in ECMAScript. Things
> related to language concurrency should probably be left to the core
> language unless there is an extreme need (which there isn't as far as I
> know).

David - if you have some recommended reading(s) re concurrency
constructs that are relevant to this discussion and are coming to
ECMAScript, please let me know.

(I tend to agree if there isn't some real urgency here, we should be
careful [with our specs]).

-Thanks, ArtB