Re: CfC by 02-14: Add IME API to the charter

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 01:02:21 +0900
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Addison Phillips <addison@lab126.com>
Hi Glenn,

> @2012-02-08 08:33 -0700:
> will there be liaison/participation with I18N Core WG on this work?

I've already given Richard Ishida and Felix Sasaki a heads-up about it. I
believe Richard is planning to propose an agenda item for it on the i18n WG
call today. But anyway certainly there shall be active liaise-ing with i18n
folk on this API. If you believe we need to capture that in the charter
then I can work with the chairs to make sure we do that.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/+