CfC: Charter addition for Fullscreen API

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:04:29 +0100
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

In a discussion earlier, it has come to my attention that the Fullscreen API may not currently have a properly chartered home. I somehow thought that it was in the HTML WG but it seems not. Apparently it was on the CSS WG's plate at some point but it seems to have been dropped. If that is indeed the case, we need a home for it.

(If it turns out that it does have a home and I simply couldn't figure out which one it is, then please consider this CfC as null and void.)

We have a draft, I'm pretty sure that I've seen implementer interest, and it's very obvious that there's a lot of developer interest in it. My understanding is that it has an editor.

WDYT?