Re: [File API] Draft for Review

(Sorry for top-posting; I'm dealing with a sub-par mail client due to ongoing mail server issues).

Tab:

You've handsomely made the point to replace the existing optional boolean with a dictionary (which is what we do for the Blob constructor).  I suppose I thought the dictionary was overkill for what Adrian Bateman posited as only a small change, but ... I'm swayed by the future-proofing argument (if not the "booleans are hard to memorize" argument -- I'm with Glenn on that one).

-- A*