Re: Obsolescence notices on old specifications, again

We have the same issue on the other side of it-- new specs that we're cautioned against using.

Let's allow for co-existence. Silly folk like me can work with new Web Apis, and be berated for it, and other folk can use old standards, and be berated for it. Everybody wins!

-Charles