Re: [indexeddb] Do we need to support keyPaths with an empty string?

Empty strings, null, and undefined are all dangerous traps for the unwary
in JavaScript already; all are falsy, some compare equal with ==, all
ToString differently, some ToNumber differently. Personally, I try not to
make any assumptions about how an API will respond to these inputs and
approach with extreme caution.

IMHO the "set" scenario is a valid use case, but that can be satisfied by
specifying no key path and repeating the value during the put/add call,
e.g. store.put(value, value). Therefore, I'm not opposed to removing empty
string as a valid key path, but don't see it as particularly confusing,
either.