Re: [XHR] responseType "json"

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Long experience shows that people who say things like "I'm going to code
> against the Rec
> instead of the draft, because the Rec is more stable"

I know that's a common error, but I never said I was going against a Rec.
 My point was that the editor's draft is fluid enough that it can be
debated and changed, as it's clearly not perfect at any point in time.
 Debating a change to it doesn't put anyone in the wrong, and certainly
doesn't mean I'm "violating" it - because tomorrow, my proposed violation
could be the current state of the spec.