Re: [widgets] How to divorce widgets-digsig from Elliptic Curve PAG?

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:04:17 +0000
To: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Cc: Art.Barstow@nokia.com, public-xmlsec@w3.org, tlr@w3.org, public-webapps@w3.org, rigo@w3.org

On Tuesday, 3 January 2012 at 13:07, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> No I am not.
>
> Marcos took my email that expressed my hopes and turned it into a hard deadline, which I do not agree with.
I'm also *hopeful* that it will be published sometime in March. If not, it's no drama to update a date in a HTML document.

To try to be clear: I'm just delivering the document to the WGs as "done" and pub ready (for the W3C to publish when the PAG is done, as I don't have anything else to do on it and want to check it off my to do as "delivered" ... so I can collect my money and can get onto other interesting things:)).

Kind regards,
Marcos