Re: [webcomponents] HTML Parsing and the <template> element

Hmm, I might be in agreement with Henri then. Having all these parallel
trees in the DOM is getting kind of out of control. Now there's the shadow
DOM trees on every node, and also this nested tree of document fragments
from <template>. There's a lot of simplicity in the DOM design that's lost
from these two changes.