Re: Browser Payments API proposal

I'm not sure this is a problem worth solving in the platform. In 5-10 years
I doubt we'll be typing our card numbers into pages. You'll tap your phone
to your laptop or use some kind of payment service like paypal/wallet/etc.

There's so many security/privacy issues with exposing your payment
information behind an infobar to any page that requests it.