Re: [Process] Publishing use cases and requirements as official docs

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:46:14 +0200
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
* Tobie Langel wrote:
>Hi,

(Starting a new thread by replying to a mail and then changing the
subject and quoted text is not a good idea; just start a new mail.)

>I recently stumbled upon a number of use case and requirements docs (such
>as MediaStream Capture Scenarios[1] or HTML Speech XG[2]) that were
>published as officially looking W3C documents (for whatever that means, at
>least, it's not a page on a Wiki).

Only documents under http://www.w3.org/TR/ are official publications
as far as Working Group's Technical Reports go. The documents above
should follow policy http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html
for unpublished drafts, like not using "Working Draft" branding, but
currently don't.