RE: Publish FPWD of Web Intents spec; deadline June 12

Please refer to the email thread below

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-intents/2012May/0054.html

Where a consensus was reached to delete the following statement from the Suggestions related text.

"The User Agent should ignore the suggested services from the intent invocation if the user already has a handler selected."

I would like that statement to be delete before FPWD.

Regards

Deepanshu Gautam
Senior Engineer, Service Standards, Huawei