Re: Feedback on Quota Management API

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:32:03 +0200
To: Kinuko Yasuda <kinuko@chromium.org>
Cc: Eric Uhrhane <ericu@chromium.org>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Kinuko Yasuda <kinuko@chromium.org> wrote:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/quota/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

I noticed something else. StorageInfo is marked as Supplemental and
NoInterfaceObject, but I do not think either is meant to be used here.
Supplemental has been replaced by "partial interface" (rather than
"[Supplemental] interface"), but is only supposed to be used if this
is not the original definition (and I do not think StorageInfo is
defined elsewhere). NoInterfaceObject is used prevent certain
interfaces from being prototyped, but I do not think we want that here
either.

--
Anne — Opera Software
http://annevankesteren.nl/