Re: Shrinking existing libraries as a goal

[I haven't been near my computer in a long time now, but I really wanted to reply to this :) So sorry for the out of context top post.]

Yes! That is the best thing ever. Someone at Opera is currently looking at updating our testsuite (which I promised to upload to the w3 test server at the mountain view meeting).

You can currently find it at testsuites.opera.com I think, it should be linked somewhere. I would believe it'd be a good place to start. Some of the tests have had the spec changed underneath it so don't pay attention to that, hopefully we'll have some fixes there soon, but expanding it and writing new tests is part of phase two: so if you're going to write some tests that's just awesome!

If you upload them to w3 test repository I'll be sure to check so that we don't use our energy duplicating the tests.

Odin Hørthe Omdal — Opera Software
--

Sent from my N9, excuse the top posting