Re: Shrinking existing libraries as a goal

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:58:24 -0700
To: Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>
Cc: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>, public-scriptlib@w3.org, Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps@w3.org, ext Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>, John J Barton <johnjbarton@johnjbarton.com>
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am working on it. I was just getting some feedback on the general idea
> before I sunk a bunch of time in it.

For what it's worth, I definitely support this idea too on a general
level. However as others have pointed out, the devil's in the details,
so looking forward to those :)

Of course, ideal are proposals which not just shrinks existing
libraries, but also helps people that aren't using libraries at all
but rather uses the DOM directly.

/ Jonas