Re: exposing CANVAS or something like it to Web Workers

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:07:17 -0400
To: "Gregg Tavares (勤)" <gman@google.com>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org
On 5/14/12 8:55 PM, Gregg Tavares (勤) wrote:
>     1)  Various canvas 2d context methods depend on the styles of the
>     canvas to define how they actually behave.  Clearly this would need
>     some sort of changes for Workers anyway; the question is what those
>     changes would need to be.
>
> Which methods are these?

Anything involving setting color (e.g. the strokeStyle setter, the
fillStyle setter), due to "currentColor".  Anything involving text
because font styles come from the element or document.

Those are the ones that come to mind offhand, but I haven't looked at
the various recent additions to the 2d context closely.

-Boris