[admin] New wiki about Spec Editing

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:45:44 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Since WebApps has quite a few new Editors, I created a new wiki doc
about "Spec Editing" <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/SpecEditing>.

Currently, the doc is mostly a skeleton but it does enumerate some
expectations of Editors as well as provide links to various resources
used to publish a spec as a Technical Report.

As with all of our wiki documents, everyone is encouraged to help
maintain SpecEditing, especially our experienced Editors.

Lastly, you'll note SpecEditing is not rooted in WebApps' "group-only"
wiki <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/> but at WebApps' "public"
wiki <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/>. Tantek suggested we start using
the later (i.e. the "public" wiki) since those docs can be edited by
anyone with a W3C account, whereas the group-only wiki can only be
edited by members of the WG.

-AB