Re: GamepadObserver (ie. MutationObserver + Gamepad)

From: Scott Graham <scottmg@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 15:39:04 -0700
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
Cc: olli@pettay.fi, Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
> say the single event "gamepagechanged", where the event object has a
> property describing the complete state of the gamepad

That seems fine to me. One caveat is that XInput on Windows (for
example) is a polling-only API anyway, so it might not be reasonable
to expect better data in the event, depending on how it's synthesized.

i.e. Depending on UA, platform, etc., content might get better results
from polling than events, or vice versa.

> Again, apologies for any perceived negative tone from earlier messages :)

<shrug> Email sucks. :-) Hope my response wasn't too brusque either.

scott